Payment, Discount, Delivery and Returns
1) By Sterling cheque, money order or bank draft made payable to £AVION THEMATICS£ please allow for postage.
2) A blank cheque, signed and marked £not to exceed £ ...£ will facilitate prompt despatch.
3) By bank Giro credit: Girobank plc, Bootle, Merseyside GIR OAA, quoting £AVION THEMATICS£ sorting code 72-00-00 account No. 01921126. (Please add £2.50 for bank charges and allow for postage)
4) By Visa or Mastercard credit cards or Delta or Switch debit cards - please quote the type of card, your number, the name on the card and the expiry date.
5) Orders over £20 in value can be paid for In mint GB postage stamps at 65% face (decimal values only)
6) By US dollar bills or Euro Notes - please check with us beforehand to establish the exchange rate.
7) In cash - Sterling notes only - if paying by this method, you are strongly advised to use registered or Special Delivery mail
POSTAGE & INSURANCE
(after discount if applicable)
For Uk orders
upto £50 95p
£50 to £100 1.25p (plus £5 extra if registration is required)
£100 to £250 £1.95 (plus £5 extra if registration is required)
Over £250 £6.95
For overseas orders
upto £50 £2.50 (plus £5 extra if International Signed For is required)
£50 to £100 £3.00 (plus £5 extra if International Signed For is required)
£100 to £250 £9.00
Over £250 £10.00
Where practical, commemorative stamps will be used.
In accordance with the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000, you have 7 working days from receipt of the above to return the items in the same condition as received for a refund. A handling charge of £5 however will be imposed.